Re: (erielack) Double-Track, Single-Track

According to the 1965 EL track charts, the trackage was:

DOUBLE TRACK:
State Line Tower to Aldine ("AD")

SINGLE TRACK:
"AD" to Akron ("AN") w/long sidings at Delong ("MY" to "MD"), Pershing ("GR"
to "MU" [This one siding ran from Pershing, thru Rochester, almost to
Athens])

DOUBLE TRACK:
"AN" to "RX" (Just W. of Laketon)

SINGLE TRACK:
"RX" to "WO" (Just E. of Bippus)

DOUBLE TRACK:
"WO" to Marion. Paired track w/NYC
to Galion

SIGNALS:

COLOR LIGHT (Type not given):
Hammond, Griffith, Kouts,
Wilders, "AD" to "WO", Huntington,
Decatur, Lima, Kenton and Marion

SEMAPHORES:
All other locations

NOTE: The siganl information is spotty. The notation on the chart changes
and is difficult to decipher.

Michael Dye ELHS #1516