Re: (erielack) EL SDP45 sold to Museum....

On Wed, 17 Jul 2002, Tupaczewski, Paul R (Paul) wrote:

> Today, in almost excellent condition ( B/O turbo ) CN sold WC 6634,
> albeit EL SDP45 3656 to a small museum in Spooner, WI. Though small,
> it has a dedicated staff, and will take good care of it. Given it's
> location, it will most likely stay WC colors; though there is a more
> than passing interest in reverting it to EL colors.

We need a contact email address for that museum so we can launch a letter
writing campaign for putting it back into EL colors!

Henry

J. Henry Priebe Jr.       Blue Moon President & Network Administrator
root_@_bluemoon.net         www.bluemoon.net - Blue Moon Internet Corp
V.90, X2 & K56flex        www.railfan.net  - The Railfan Network