Re: (erielack) EL DIamond...(copyright problem examples)

At 5:32 AM -0400 7/27/02, EL List Daily wrote:
>pursued any action against them.  We are aware that modelers,
>manufacturers of hobby models and some distributors have used this
>logo on their models, which we feel only promotes our logo, the hobby
>and modeling and have not pursued action against any of them.
>
>When we find someone using our logos <bold><bigger>to
>profit</bigger></bold> by it's use, our
>lawyers will defend our rights and pursue action against them.

You may want to check with your lawyers before hand. If you don't
chase after the non-profit users, it may impact your ability to go
after the for-profit users. I don't know if trademark law makes a
distinction between types of use.

Carl "IANAL" Gustafson