(erielack) DLW Phone Boxes

Has anyone out their in DL&W land made a HO scale decal to put on the cover
of wooden phone boxes. I need to start to make a bunch of these for the
layout. I remember them as being white with a black circle on the box lid
with the letter T inside of it. I think in EL days when a few that where used
a lot got some repair work done to them they where given a coat of black
paint. Also anyone have a good photo to post to the list archives? I found
the plans and one photo on Dave's Sussex Branch site.
Bob Stafford