Re: (erielack) Unanswered Questions

Schuyler,

It isn't an insult and isn't intended to be, you yourself have said this
very thing. I know I am not the only person to tell you either.

I myself have a terrible short term memory and I don't try to deny it, I
freely admit to it. I do however take steps to help me work around the
problem. Sticky notes in conspicuous places work wonders.

Come on now, how many times have I reminded you of things you have
forgotten and had to supply you with the supporting emails to prove to
you a point? It isn't an indictment, but you have to deal with it
yourself, you can't expect me or someone else to always have the onus to
remind you.

Will

Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

> I have no doubt you forgot about
>

>>the whole course of the conversation since I do know how
>>notoriously bad your memory is.
>>

>If yoi're going to go to insults, this is over.
>
>SGL

End of EL List Daily V3 #1487