Re: (erielack) My $.02 worth concerning the recent ELHS rant

Kevin,

I will without reservation and categorically state again that I do not
believe there was any attempt by anyone to not let members ask
questions. It just didn't turn out the way it was planned. Although I
will say none of the people I knew that were trying to keep on top of
how it was to be conducted had any idea of what to expect until it
happened. For instance, I had no idea Mike Connor was going to moderate
until I saw it listed as such on the convention flier I received to post
on the web site. More a matter of poor communication I suspect than
anything else.

As for membership numbers and a Board member can correct me if I am
wrong, but if you are a lapsed member and rejoin and you remember what
your old number was, you can have it back. Otherwise you are assigned
the next highest, available, unused number.

Regards,

Will Shultz