(erielack) FW: An open letter to ELHS President

Per Dennis's request, I'm posting this message to the list for him.

- -----Original Message-----
From: dennis.j.mcdermott_@_verizon.com [mailto:dennis.j.mcdermott@verizon.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 12:28 PM
To: Schuyler Larrabee
Cc: 'Tupaczewski,Paul R (Paul)'
Subject: An open letter to ELHS President

Schuyler,

Well I hope you are get some money from the Target Corp since you are representing them on the ELHS list these day. ;-)

I hope that you do not overreacting to the personal attackes you have received on the ELHS list. I am sure you are working on a reply that has thought involved and addresses the concerns of the group.  The Erie will always be my favorite fallen flag and I even tollerate those pesky DLW folks. (again humor)

I did not renew my ELHS memebership for 2004 but it had nothing to do with the society but rather issues within my life. So please make sure no one counts me as voting against the current status quo of ELHS. I have yet to give my $.02 to the mailing list, nor have I shared it with you.

Dennis

P.S. Schuler & Paul - feel free to put this note on the Erielack List if you wish.