Re:Re: (erielack) Well, Well, Well!

And the current by-laws specify that only the current Board can amend the by-laws to allow elections.

Catch 22.

Randy Brown

It has been pointed out to me that both Joe's and David's suggestions are completely in accordance with what the elections proposal co-sponsors had originally proposed. Current Board members would be transitioned to standing for elections over time, No baby would be thrown out with the bathwater.

Of course we'd all need to become actual members under new by-laws so I guess we're still putting the cart before the horse.

Henry