Re: (erielack) [ELHS] - Helpful(3)

Rich,

Sadly, you're making assumptions without any basis in fact. How would I
know people are overwhelmingly interested in the financial status of the
ELHS if I have not been tallying surveys?

All the answers you seek are on the Elections discussion forum. You
don't even need to remember your log in information since anyone can now
read it. That is, if you have the time to read it.

Larry will have my final results in a day or two. It's a shame, after
reading over all these forms, we really missed valuable opportunities to
collect meaningful information.

By the way, I don't no who changed the wording, but several is defined
in the Oxford English dictionary as "more than two but not many". I
don't believe 18 years constitutes "several".

Regards,

Will Shultz