(erielack) [ELHS] Re: EL List Daily V3 #1495

Bill,

And sometimes it's because some see the train coming down the track at
DL&W passenger train speeds and see the viaduct out ahead. They can turn
their backs, walk away and ignore it, or try to flag the train. If they
decided to do the easy thing and walk away, no one would know until it
was too late.

It's hard to believe you're old enough to hang out in bars now, but I
guess it has been a few years.

Will