Re: (erielack) How serious is the membership about making changes

Chris,

Your words state how many feel. What is the Board afraid of? The members (I
didn't join to receive only a magazine) Board included, have so much to offer,
all of us included. The longer the Board as a whole remain silent, the more
difficult it will be to go forward.

Chris, you are correct. It is time for the Board to not just speak, but to
respond to questions that remain unanswered. I know that no one wants to
organize a separate organization but on the other hand, the longer the Board as one
remains silent, the longer this situation will go unresolved and the more it
will hurt ELHS.

Thanks Chris, you hit the nail right on the head.

Rick