(erielack) [ELHS]Forum

I prefer the email format because my email arrangement costs me a maximum of ten minutes a day of phone time and no computer time at all.  The forum means I have to boot, log on, read, think (the real time consumer) and reply -- all online and on computer.

Using my MailBox, I go on line (no computer), get my mail and bring it home, and go off line -- 2 or 3 minutes.  Then I can massage the messages at my leisure, compose prize winning and compelling replies and go on line again (again, no computer) for 2 or 3 minutes to post them.

No strain, no pain, no drain -- except in my brain.

Randy Brown