Re:(erielack) SDP45 kitbash

What is the form of government of the ARHS?

Randy Brown, ELHS#16
Thanks to all who sent compliments on my SDP45 model. I'm comfortable enough with my artistic abilities (a Univ. of MD alum, art major), but I'm still learning some of the detailing techniques. I try to get a general idea of the look of things, and I'm definitely not of the superdetailing type - a little too much work for my tastes, but I really appreciate those who put out the effort!

Anyone interested can contact me for a full description (a Word document with illustrations) of how I accomplished the model. I created an instruction sheet to go along with a presentation I'm putting together for a future ARHS meeting which focuses on my model railroad and some of my other kitbash projects.

Happy Holidays to all!     -Glen Larimer

End of EL List Daily V3 #1498