RE: (erielack) not E-L but good reading

I agree, I read this book and found it very entertaining. Sam Posey was a race car driver and an Emmy-award winning ABC announcer, but the book is about the hobby and the varied approached that people take to it (ranging from people who just like to see a train go around in a circle to the most prototypical operating you can find)

Surprisingly, you can find this book at any major bookstore, too! :)

	- Paul