From: Glen Larimer [mailto:gscclarimer_@_earthlink.net]
Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 2:58 PM
To: erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
Subject: (erielack) EL towers

Can someone tell me if there were towers at either Pittston or Waverly?
I model the separate routes of the Lehigh Valley and Erie Lackawanna and
want to find a spot to locate a crossing of the two roads, with a tower.
- -Glen Larimer

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to EmailAdmin_@_toysrus.com.
Toys "R" Us, Inc.