Re: (erielack) Tools for calculating yard sizes (sorta EL related, at least t...

Paul:

Surely you'll include Silver Lake :)

What I can't figure out from the original post was whether you're going
to do your layout as a point - to - point or as a loop.  [my plans = a
loop, since I've already framed a 12 x 33 area out of the basement
finishing project]

Henry

- --
  Henry W Jarusik