(erielack) Web Site Updates

List,

I've made several updates to my web site:

I've updated the Erie ETT pages and added a system map (1923 System Map) to show the various
divisions:  http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/Erie%20ETTs/erie_etts.html

Note:  The full-size version of the system map, which can be viewed by clicking on the small
version is 6.2 MBytes so don't click on it if you're using a dial-up ISP.

I've added a couple of ETTs - Allegany, Meadville, Bradford and Buffalo and Southwestern # 41:
http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/Erie%20ETTs/alle-ett41.html

and Delaware Division # 22: http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/Erie%20ETTs/dela-ett22.html

Each of the Division pages has a snippet of the system map showing the specific division(s)
covered.

More to come - make sure to refresh your window if you're using a favorite to access my web
site!

Jon Liles
ELHS # 3158
NMRA # 125464