(erielack) Re: That SDP45

Gents and Ladies,

This thread begs the question as to whatever happened to EL3656/WC6634? Last I knew (about two-plus years ago) this engine was sitting at CN/IC's Woodcrest Shop with a blown turbo. Then it disappeared and I hjave not seen any records that it went to Larry's for scrapping or, to Mexico as was reported on another list. yet another report had it being de-turboed and becoming an indiana Harbor Belt unit. Does anyone know for sure where the 3656 went? Its last known service was on the former Soo Line Dresser Branch in western Wisconsin in late 2001-e/2002.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Fred Hyde
Monona, WI