Fwd: (erielack) AOL spam filters rejecting erielack list mail

Sorry, I hit send by accident.
I get the list in digest mode, and I never have any problem with AOL
rejecting the email.  AOL members who are having a problem can try two things:

1.  Make sure the senders email addresses are in your address book.  In the
case of  the digest mode, that is erielack-owner_@_lists.railfan.net.
2.  Check through your spam folder periodically.  If you see any messages
that seem to be from the list, click on the "This is not spam" button.  This will
remove the message from your spam folder and restore it to your inbox.  I
believe, but am not positive, that it will also add the sender to your address
book.

Brian Rutter
Contentedly lurking.