Re:RE: (erielack) More on the Southern Tier lease...

Yep!  Sorry!  My little MailBox doesn't always include the previous post, nor does it allow me access to the whole thread, so I missed that aspect.

Randy Brown
Randy "Stickler" Brown wrote

> Tom -- I was responding to SGL's ". . .not even close . . . "
> comment, which I took to mean that Cooperstown ISN'T halfway
> between Binghamton and Albany while I know that it is.

Nope, not even close to >each other<.

There!  'Zat clear it up?

SGL