(erielack) Re:corrections

Tom -- I check it on every message I read.  Usually, the only thing that happens is that I form a judgement about the sender and the message.

Randy Brown
 I have a tendency to answer messages as I read them, without reading  the whole thread. This is largely because I get the most recent message  first, and work backward. Not always a good thing, since I often find I  missed some critical point by not reading everything first!! So it  goes...

Good luck checking grammar. It will become a full time job. You're right  about SGL's second comma, though. Spelling is another thing you can  spend a lot of time on. It's so bad, I had to call a local school  district because their "word of the week" was misspelled on their road  sign outside the high school.

Tom B