(erielack) Fwd: Fw: Old Railroad station photo. Location Needed!

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the following URL into your web browser:

http://www.Railfan.net/lists/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-30-04

jones3.jpg (image/jpeg, 58073 bytes)

Ted and Steve
I don't believe this is a Lackawanna Station but I can't swear to it. Its
seems to have the
two tone green and red.  Stroudsburg was the only station that came to  mind,
but I don't think it fits.  Those unique uprights should be a dead  give away
for someone.

I also think Stroudsburg would not have been rural enough to have  that many
deer brought into town. This could be any rural town big enough to  have a
substantial station, and close enough to the forests to attract  hunters. D&H,
Erie, and O&W all could be possibilities.

I'll forward it on to the EL group, and maybe someone on there can forward
it on to the O&W and D&H groups.  I'm sure with the diverse  membership
population someone will say, SURE
of the station which was built in  ............ and was demolished in
................. ..  I lived just down  the street and up the hill from there.  lol

Bob Bahrs

Bob --

Perhaps you or someone in the DLW group could help this gentleman out.

Thanks,
Ted