Re: (erielack) Ghost Train

I think any rail-related subject can be discussed here.  I personally find
the Ghost Train story fascinating.  Reportedly people used to wait each
year for the "train" to come by, and even in places where the track had
been realigned the train followed the old alignment.  Apparently too many
people saw the train to dismiss it as a figment of someone's imagination.

Chuck

                      "rslate"
                      <rslate_@_frontiernet.n
                      et>                   To:     <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                      Sent by:              cc:
                      erielack-owner_@_lists. Subject:
                      railfan.net                   Re: (erielack) Ghost Train

                      04/01/2005 01:25 AM
                      Please respond to
                      "rslate"

 I didn't start this subject. I just added that I had also heard the story
and that it was supposed to be in Illinois, not in the East.
If you don't want to read it don't open it. Seems you are the one with a
little to much time on your hands and can only figure out how to have an
attitude problem.
Ron