(erielack) Looking for Mike Oravec

Mike, please respond to Edward directly...

- -----Original Message-----
From: EDWARD CHRISTIE [mailto:oldcordauburned_@_msn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2005 12:31 PM
To: paultup_@_optonline.net
Subject: Looking for one of your members

Hi Paul: I was doing a bit of reserch on Tobbyhanna Army Signal Depot where
I was stationed in the Army a number of years ago. I came across an Feb,
2000 article by a Mike Oravec about Pullman rail cars stored at Tobyhanna
from 1958-1962. I would like to get in touch with him if possible. His
e-mail does not seem to be valid as I could not connect.
MOEL_@_paonline.com    Reading your membership roster I find that he is in
Mechanicsburg, Pa  but have no address or telephone number. Is it possible
that you can put me in touch with him? Thank You    Ed Christie

- --
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.