(erielack) Erie freights in the 1950's

I am planning to build an N scale railroad featuring the Erie main line (not the Graham line) in Middletown NY. Could someone tell me what freight trains would have gone through the area in the early 1950's? I'm looking for all of the freights including symbols, ordinaries and locals. I'd also like to know the orientations and destinations of the trains and maybe some heads up on the motive power used on them and the basic consists.

Thanks,
Blake D. Tatar

Custom painting, repairs and modifications
of model railroad equipment. Brass a Specialty.

E-mail : BDTatar_@_worldnet.att.net
Website @ : www.BlakeDTatar.com

All mail is scanned by Norton Internet Security
2005 prior to sending!