Re: (erielack) 2 Modeling Questions

Hello
Marty Obed, ELHS passenger car expert,showed me some carsides that he painted
with Krylon Fusion paint using Hunter Green,Honeydew and a bright yellow
(Sunflower?). These come in spray cans and are widely available.

Keep Smilin'
Len Allman

> Question #2:  What colors should I use for the Erie two-tone green passenger
> scheme?  In particular, I don't know what is a good match for the light
> green.  I know this topic has been discussed before, but the info I have
> saved doesn't answer the question fully.  I figure I can use Pullman Green
> for the dark green or Accupaint NP Green.  But again, any suggestions for
> the light green?  I would prefer something other than Accupaint because that
> brand doesn't seem to be too common around here (Buffalo-Rochester).
>
> Thanks in advance for the help.
>
> Dave Green
> ELHS #1366
> Avon, NY

This service was provided by altelco.net.
http://www.altelco.net