(erielack) Re: Steamtown-10 year anniversary

Any one know anything about this?  I saw this on DL list?

There is a chance for a railfan photographer steam-powered mixed-train
charter in November. This would also include some presentations and a
night photo session. This is still in early stages of negotiation and
not yet finalized. Will likely happen though. There will also probably
be a trolley photographer charter in December.

> There were supposed to be visiting Steam locomotives, but I haven't
heard
> which ones.....The ELHS is also going to have some short
excursions....Anyone
> know more???
>

> Thanks,
> Steve

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: