RE: (erielack) right under our noses...

Good catch, Dave!

The car on the right is probably on the Morristown & Erie interchange (the express building track came off at the same point, but any cars would be behind the camera).

The track on the right must be the freight station track - but when did they build Lafayette Ave. and sink the road there? The photo was taken in the mid-1960s, maybe this was a stub remaining after they sunk the road?

	- Paul