(erielack) New EL list sponsorship

We would like to announce that the Erie Lackawanna E-mail list is now sponsored by the Erie Lackawanna Historical & Technical Society.

I'm sure some of you are wondering if this will cause any changes to your list subscription or deliveries. The answer: Absolutely not!
The erielack list will remain a public access e-mail discussion list covering the same great topics of discussion it always has. We believe
that ELH&TS sponsorship will bring even more knowledgable historians to the table and enhance the value of this list for all list members.