RE: (erielack) Extant DL&W bumping blocks...

> Another DLW bumper block is nearby in Morristown.  The former
> Morristown
> Lumber building, which was located on the south side of the
> railroad east
> of the station had a siding that went into the basement.
> After the fire
> that destroyed the building, the bumper there became visible to the
> public.

Since we're discussing extant DL&W bumping blocks, when my wife and I were taking our daughter for a stroll last week around town, I noticed there are two of them, side-by-side, at the west end of the Dover freight house, right against Orchard Street. These were the Dover team track bumpers. Anyone know of others?