Re: (erielack) Fwd: New NJT Photo permit procedure

Gary,

So does this only apply to taking photos from NJ Transit property?  No way
they can enforce it from someone's back yard.

Chuck

                      "Gary R. Kazin"
                      <gkazin_@_yahoo.com>
                      Sent by:            To:     All_aboard <all_aboard_@_yahoogroups.com>
                      erielack-owner_@_list         RAILROAD <railroad@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
                      s.elhts.org                 Hudson River list <hudsonriverrail_@_yahoogroups.com>
                                                  EL List <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                                                  newjerseytransit_@_yahoogroups.com
                      04/18/2005 11:18 AM cc:
                      Please respond to   Subject:
                      "Gary R. Kazin"             (erielack) Fwd: New NJT Photo permit procedure

> Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:44:46 -0400
> From: <AThomas_@_njtransit.com>
>
> It is official.
>
> You may come to One Penn Plaza East, Newark, NJ and fill out an
> application and have your photo taken.  You will need to come 24 hours
> prior to the date you want to take the first photos.  Also, after that
> you will need to contact us of the date and locations you want to take
> photos 24 hours in advance, but the pass will be good for a year.

The purpose of the 24 hour advance notice is so NJT police will be
notified to expect you to be taking photos.

I don't think this fully satisfies our wants, but it does reduce the
paperwork.

Gary R. Kazin
DL&W Milepost R35.7
Rockaway, New Jersey