Re:Re: (erielack)Why New FAQ Section?

But, Will, that's not what you said.  You said that the FAQ section was for questions about the RAILROADS and about the ELH&TS. ELH&TS on the ELH&TS site, yes.  Erie Railroad, Lackawanna, and EL -- why not here?

Randy Brown
Randy,

The FAQ section is available to anyone, not just ELH&TS EL Mailing list  subscribers. I believe there are probably more people who aren't  subscribers who may have questions than there are subscribers to this  list. Wouldn't you agree when you look at it from a more broadly based  viewpoint?

Besides, we would rather keep questions specific to the ELH&TS off this  list as much as is practical. It let's us have more direct  communications with our members without people who might not have an  interest being inconvenienced.

Now wasn't that considerate of us?

Regards,

Will Shultz
ELH&TS #1