Re: (erielack) RE: Speaking of radios and MU's

Engineer P. G. Bohrer had told me that they were issued large portable
units when they ran MU's.  He had a unit go "out the window" one day and
had to retrieve it on his next trip back.  The radio actually worked
when it got it back too.  I believe the way it worked was that you would
get the radio when you started and turn it in at the end.  I will have
to check on that for sure.

Scott