Departure: Croxton
Date: 2-19-63
Arrivial: Paterson
Time: 5:20 PM

The Train List then went on to note some 81 cars in it's consist.  Fun to
dig it out of the old scrapbook and look over the Car Initials and
especially the cars contents and final destinations, along with the
Consignee's.  This thing is so detailed that it even lists a Wabash boxcar
with its contents listed as Tapioca, Consignee... General Foods.

Can somebody tell me a little bit about this particular train?

Best Regards,  John Roskoski