Re:Re: (erielack) RE: Speaking of radios

Within the memory of living man (me!) NOTHING on the railroad had radios or speedometers.  You ran by your orders or timetable and measured speed by counting mileposts against the turnip you wore as a watch.  And every watch on the railroad was within seconds of each other!  The watch examiner saw to that.

Randy Brown