(erielack) Re: Speaking of Radios - More

Digging deeper into the memory banks:

The towers were built by Public Service Electric and Gas for use by Erie
Lackawanna when PSE&G built the high voltage lines over the Greenwood
Lake Branch.  They carried most of the EL communication circuits that
had been on wires leaving Hoboken, including telephone, PBX, teletype,
and I think the CTC code lines.  Now I don't think they carried any
other telephone circuits.  They did hold antennae for the railroad radio
base transceivers.

GAD