Re: (erielack) Speaking of radios & Speed Signs

Bob,

It doesn't appear in the Employee Time Tables any more because it was
added to the rule book. I suspect as a paste in insert into the 1935
book and it appears permanent rules; 796 for temporary slow orders and
rule 797 for permanent slow orders, in the 1952 rule book.

Will

Dlw1el2_@_aol.com wrote:

> Will
> Would I be correct in stating that after ETT 100 dated Sept 30, 1951 it
> disappeared out of the ETTs?  The Speed charts are still there but nothing
> related to the speed signs?
>
> I still don't understand why they don't appear under Fixed Signals in the
> rule book. ????
>

> And to clarify the single yellow diamond previously mentioned.
>
> "Its in territory of speeds of 70 MPH or above where lower speed
> restrictions are in effect 4  or more miles apart. The singular diamond  will be placed
> 2500 feet in advance of the next double speed board."
>
> A good educational evening indeed. :)
>
>  Bob
>

> 	The Erie Lackawanna Mailing List
> 	Sponsored by the ELH&TS