Re: (erielack) Speaking of radios & Speed Signs

If the sign is a "last ditch reminder" then the engineer should not be
running trains. Technology is fine but only as a backup to a well trained,
well rested engineer. Too much technology CAN be a distraction. Reckless or
stupid engineers should be fired.

Steve
- --
The railroad's best safety device