Re: (erielack) Musings on a 1962 employees timetable

JG,
You commented on the Newark Branch disconnection at South Paterson. You
are correct in how trains ran on the Newark Branch. I was a high school
student who commuted by bus from Passaic to Paterson, and could see one
of the trains waiting at South Paterson, just east of Main Street. I did
also have a notice to passengers which said that there was a bus
connection between Market St. station and South Paterson until the
construction was complete. I assume that there was a way to run around
the consist someplace near South Pasterson.

Ken Bush