(erielack) So... what is the "Member's List?"

I realize that some you are probably wondering "Uhhh.... what's the member's list?"

Glad you asked! :)

The Member List is a service to EL list members so that you can find other list members with similar and complementary interests. The Member List is found on the EL List page (http://el-list.elhts.org/members/), and contains members' E-mail addresses, physical location (city/state), historical society membership # (ELH&TS and/or ELHS), modeling scale (if any) and a brief description of their primary interests.

The Member List was started to help listers correspond with other listers with similar interests. Inclusion in the Member List is completely optional - if you want to be put into the list, please E-mail me with your information. No, you do not need to be a member of a historical society to be allowed access to this list.