Re: (erielack) Mystery EL location...

Dear Chris,

There is also a bell that rings at the grade crossing at the footbridge
when a train approaches.

Chuck

                      Chris Lee
                      <leesome1226_@_yahoo.
                      com>                To:     Dlw1el2_@_aol.com
                      Sent by:                    paultup_@_optonline.net
                      erielack-owner_@_list         njnyrr@optonline.net
                      s.elhts.org                 paultup_@_lucent.com
                                                  erielack_@_lists.railfan.net
                                          cc:
                      04/28/2005 11:14 PM Subject:
                      Please respond to           Re: (erielack) Mystery EL location...
                      Chris Lee

I agree. There is a footbridge that crosses the
Delaware just to the north(west) of the station. There
are flashers in Pauls photo but there weren't any when
I was there last. All the crossing has is crossbucks.

Chris