(erielack) Belated thanks -- and a photo

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-12-31-05

TheArchAndTrain.jpg (image/jpeg, 1114x703 265144 bytes, BF: 2.95 ppb)

   I am _very_ sorry that holiday preparations -- and aftermath -- kept me from extending my thanks to everyone who contributed information about the unidentified engine. I now know that that photo was, indeed, part of the milk train accident photos as was that engine. Thank you, too, to all the list members who silently bear with my elementary or unrelated questions.
   I was scanning some of our postcards for a window display that we will shortly put in place at the local candy and newspaper store and I thought this might be of interest. It wastaken at the arch on Morris Avenue, where there is now a Benihana restaurant. The arch apparently developed a crack at the top (of which we have photos) and a new, wider arch had to be built in the same place.
Lynne