Re: (erielack) Re: Marine equipment modeling

Ralph-
Sheepscot makes (made?) a two track station float. It is essentially a piece
of furniture grade 3/4 in plywood, plus a bag of castings for the center shed,
chairs for the rails etc. Modeler supplies the rail and wood for platform
deck and roof. I used Code 83.I covered my barge with .010 styrene to represent
steel. I also have two Walthers floats, both of which I shortened by one 6"
segment. This was not anything to do with the prototype, but simply to accomodate
the available space. Also have one LV tug which does all the maneuvering.
Ran three floats at op session Monday!
Jim