(erielack) Model Railroading Series on SD 45-2s

Listers:

I was looking on Model Railroading's website (the non-Kalmbach pub):
www.modelrailroadingmag.com/  and see that they are doing a series on SD
45-2s.

I haven't read any of the articles, as they are not available online and I
do not subscribe to the magazine.  I noticed that the most recent issue
shown on the web (i.e. the Dec. 05 one) has the third in a series of
articles on the locos and this one is specifically on the ones owned by the
Clinchfield (vols. 1 & 2 appeared to be regarding a general overview of the
series and on the ones operated by the ATSF, respectively).

Does anyone know if a future article (say 4, 5, or 6) will be on the ones
owned and operated by the EL?  I would be interested in buying this one when
it is published.  I realize that the publisher, Highlands Station, is quite
small and of limited financial resources, so its issues quite often are
released late.  My sense is that the El one should be forthcoming soon, as
IIRC from the days I subscribed to this magazine, they cover the various
rr's that owned the locos that they are covering in alphabetical order, more
or less.

Has anyone read any of the first three parts and could let me know (pls.
off-list!) their impressions, comments, etc. as to the quality of the
series?

Thanks

Chris Thurner

Christopher Thurner