RE: (erielack) TRAIN YARD SYMBOLS

All,

  Stoudsburg's call letter was "S", Hornell was "V"

  Rich Pennisi

Schuyler Larrabee <schuyler.larrabee_@_verizon.net> wrote:

> Hello and Happy New Year, Could someone give me the yard
> symbols for the Pa. and western N.Y. area. I think Meadville
> was MDV. What was Jamestown, Hornell, Salamanca, and
> Binghamton? Also what was the yard in Youngstown Ohio?
> Thanks Mike Dickinson
> not too cold Jamestown NY

Mike, funny you should ask this just now, as because my model railroad club's fictitious system, the
Chesapeake & Lake Erie, Chesapeake & Hudson division, interchanges with the DL&W in East
Stroudsburg, I need to know what the symbol for that town is. I was just about to post for that.

SGL