Re: (erielack) Department "Opr"?

Lynne,

Opr.  is the Operating Department.  They would have been operating under the following rules:

http://www.jon-n-bevliles.net/RAILROAD/DLW_ROTOD/dbor18.html

Jon Liles
ELHS # 3158
ELHTS # 45
CVRHS # 195
NMRA # 125464

             "Lynne"
             <LKRanieri_@_comcast.net>
             Sent by:                                                                       To
             erielack-owner_@_lists.elht         "Erie Lackawanna List"
             s.org                             <erielack_@_lists.railfan.net>
                                                                                            cc

             01/13/2006 09:26 AM                                                       Subject
                                               (erielack) Department "Opr"?

                 Please respond to
                      "Lynne"
              <LKRanieri_@_comcast.net>

To view or download the image(s), click on or cut and paste the
following URL into your web browser:

http://lists.railfan.net/listthumb.cgi?erielack-01-13-06

DLW1922SwitchtenderPassFront.jpg (image/jpeg, 750x488 163612 bytes, BF: 2.24 ppb)

   What does department 'Opr' mean on this pass, please? This is not an item in our collection
as it has nothing to do with our community, but, as you probably know, I am trying to become
more familiar with RR terms.
Lynne