(erielack) More Cool Stuff

This train is WB and those are empties, not necessarily a unit train as we
see only the first 5 cars. Any guess as to what the EB move was for these
cars? Coal off the Lisbon branch? I've never heard of ore movements E of
Sharon on EL, but theoretically there could have been out of Cleveland for
Beth Steel, interchanged with CNJ at Taylor.

Paul B

July 1971 view of Buchanan Junction Interlocking Tower, U.S. Route 322
vicinity, Meadville vicinity, Crawford County, PA... and how lucky we are
they caught a freight passing the tower!

  http://memory.loc.gov/pnp/habshaer/pa/pa0300/pa0379/photos/133311pv.jpg

  Looks like an SDP-45, U33C and SD-45 hauling what looks to be an ore
train. This site is loaded with goodies!