RE: (erielack) RPL's

Paul, those cars were ordered and used specifically for Cool Whip. Nope, not kidding.  Cool Whip was
made in a plant near Buffalo, IIRC, and was served by the EL.  ELHS had correct models done several
years back (maybe ten, now?) which are based on a Con-Cor molding, which is exactly correct (though
looking at it again just now, I'd replace the roof walk with a Plano product, but that's a personal
obsession just now).  I'm not sure if the plastic is available right now, but perhaps we should
consider a re-run.

SGL