(erielack) Flags,Diamonds and Statues vol. 18, No.1

While this issue is devoted primarily to the L&HR as it was on May 28, 1959; there is a section on the Sussex Branch, with a credit to Bob Bahrs; and other shots of ERIE, Lackawanna and EL trains in Binghamton, Susquehanna and Waverly.
This issue means a lot to me because it names a lot of L&H guys I worked with forty to forty five years ago.  Thanks to the lister, former EL ticket agent, who clued me in on this issue.
Philip Martin