RE: (erielack) L&HR on EL mystery

Paul and listers,

I believe this was a detour train due to a derailment on the L&HR.  The trains came off the erie side to Croxton around the horn so to speak and out the Greenwood Lake Boonton Line to Phillipsburg to get back to the L&HR CNJ trackage rights to Allentown.  The reverse route for trains in the other direction.

  I also photographed L&HR trains during this detour and got them in Netcong on the PBurg line.

  Rich Pennisi
"Paul R. Tupaczewski" <paultup_@_optonline.net> wrote:
  Sorry, it's a copywritten image. I would if I could... :(

- - Paul

 Yahoo! Mail